WSPO Financial Analyst – 13217
Location: Dahlgren, VA
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
The candidate will:
- Attend weekly meetings with the Task Planning Lead.
- Attend weekly internal budget reviews for various SOWs with the client.
- Attend monthly WSPO meetings.
- Conduct daily activities necessary to provide financial management support to the line for ABMD.
- Process requisitions to provide funding increments to contractors.
- Process Reimbursable funding documents.
- Prepare monthly BMD Task Report and provided to sponsor.
- Review and approve plans as they are entered by line orgs.
- Perform ERP/IBPES NWA reconciliations/cleanup for program to ensure accurate funding reporting.
- Create and distribute appropriate Network Activities (NWAs) to Task Leads.
- Review Balance Remaining Reports for all expiring NWA’s and place NWA’s on hold in ERP weekly.
- Maintain funding tracker spreadsheet for Task Planning Lead to monitor current funds and contractor plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- ERP BFM Certification required.
- Must have at least 1-5 years’ experience.
- ERP, COBRA, PRISMS, and MS Excel.
- Proactive nature, analytical skills, excellent interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to train junior staff.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a current DoD SECRET Clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.