TMB has built our reputation on being the company that the Navy entrusts with the key tasks of managing the Design, Acquisition, Fleet Introduction and Life Cycle Maintenance and Modernization of Ships and Ship Systems. Our skills and abilities can be successfully transferred to other DoD and DHS organizations.
Successful Small Business and Experienced Prime Contractor:
- 100% Employee-Owned
- Small Business Prime on SeaPort-NxG
- Average annual revenue of $49.2M across calendar years 2019-2021
- DCAA-approved Accounting System
- DCMA-approved Purchasing System
- Proven ability to successfully manage a large staff
- Successful startup of 12 prime SeaPort-e Task Orders
- Demonstrated experience as a prime contractor
- Streamlined and agile with a solid management structure
TMB Mission Statement
TMB will strive to be the best Employee-Owned Business contributing to our National Defense.
We are committed to providing meaningful work, fair compensation, benefits that support a work/life balance, and to contribute towards a secure retirement for all our Employee-Owners.
TMB Guiding Principles
Commitment to our customers’ missions;
Excellence in everything we do;
Integrity in all our relationships.
These are the principles which govern who we are and what we do.