Employee Owned. Customer Focused.
Providing quality, timely, and effective management and engineering consulting services.
- Provide financial management support.
- Prepare and track funding documents using Navy ERP and track obligations and expenditures.
- Prepare and provide funding allocation breakouts required in processing funding documents, monitor and track the Obligation and Expenditure Benchmarks and provide responses to Midyear papers if appropriations fall below Benchmarks.
- Prepare and submit Obligation Phasing Plans (OPPs) and facilitate all funding actions.
- Assist with budget preparation and prepare 7300s.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Preferred.
- ERP Experience.
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Minimum of 5-15 years directly related experience.