Sr. Engineer – 13162
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Senior DoD Software Acquisition Process Analyst with the following:
- Candidate must have an understanding of DoD software acquisition processes to include DoD and Navy Software Development, Integration, and Testing best practices.
- Ability to interact and provide program office oversight for both Government and Contractor orientations on software development activities.
- Assist the Software Assistant Program Manager (APM) in ensuring software baselines for all LCS mission packages (MCM, SUW, ASW) and mission systems software, including MPCE and MVCS.
- Work closely with software configuration management to ensure all baselines correctly follow the Government CM processes.
- Assist the APM in running meetings as directed.
- Assist the APM in tracking and documenting CRs & build baseline charts with ships
- Assist the APM in reviewing all software related ECPs and ACSNs for Government CCBs and STRBs approval
- Assist the APM in developing/updates all software related documents.
- Generate monthly software metric charts and provide professional briefs for meetings and meeting minutes on related topics.
Required experience or qualifications for applicants include:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Masters preferred.
- Cyber Security & Navy Software Development.
- Extensive knowledge of DoD Software Processes, Information Technology Implementation and Support Policies.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a laptop, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Minimum of 15+ years directly related experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.