Ship Milestone Ceremony Coordinator – 13296
Location: Washington, D.C.
Description: The Ship Milestone Ceremony Coordinator will work with Navy Ships programs to coordinate ceremonial events and programs associated with ship milestones.
- Engage with personnel across the Navy shipbuilding enterprise to identify and recognize ship milestones.
- Coordinate ceremonial functions, events, and programs to recognize ship milestones.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 15 years of related professional work experience.
- 5 years of directly related experience in naval ship milestone processes.
- Demonstrated working relationship with the Navy’s primary shipbuilding enterprise.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in naval protocol.
- Experience in coordinating large civic and government functions and events.
- Active DOD Secret security clearance.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one-way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a laptop, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.