Senior Program Analyst – 13266
Location: Washington, D.C.
Status: Full-Time Exempt
Description: In support of NAVSEA PMS 326 SOW Tasks 1 (case management), 2 (engineering) and 4 (case development):
- Perform liaison with NAVSUP and NAVSEA logistics case managers to ensure cradle to grave tracking, ordering, receipt, and shipping of FMS materials.
- Lead and participate in efforts providing support to Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program offices.
- Conduct technical analysis of products to determine their capabilities and limitations.
- Evaluate design and readiness reviews and support program management reviews, engineering, and technical working group meetings.
- Lead and conduct program ILS Configuration Management efforts by evaluating technical issues for supportability ramifications and providing recommendations (including change proposals) for resolution of any identified issues.
- Develop/Maintain proficiency in Technical Data Management Information System (TDMIS), Navy Data Environment (NDE), and Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS). NAVSEA Outfitting Planning system (BPS), Configuration Data Managers Database-Open Architecture (CDMD-OA), Program Support Data (PSD) Automated Reporting and Tracking System (PARTS), Centralized Allowance Product Scheduler (CAPS), Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD) as needed to support NAVSEA Logistics case managers.
- Search item records from US Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corp and related government and commercial data sources. Locate and verify technical characteristics.
- Find pricing details; Identify obsolete parts, alternates and suppliers; Cross-reference CAGE code data and NSN records with procurement and alternative suppliers.
- Identify sources of supply for parts needed, including supplier contact information and pricing; Locate alternate sources of supply when primary sources are not able to deliver.
- Locate alternates to fit form and function by technical characteristics/parameters; Provide insight to end-of-life (EOL) issues;Obtain on-the-shelf availability data
- Retain expert knowledge of IHS logistics software tools.
- Maintain and improve proficiency in MS Office Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 7-10 years of FMS experience.
- 10+ years Logistics experience.
- 10 years experience with IHS logistics software, demonstrated technical Naval engineering expertise, 10+ years experience shipboard maintenance and operations.
- Relevant prior Navy/Coast Guard experience.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must a current Active DoD SECRET Clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.