Project Controller – 13284
Location: Washington, D.C.
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Description: The Business Analyst will assist a Program Manager in the overall financial and contract management of a Prime Task Order as a project controller.
- Review and track contract modifications and contract funds received.
- Maintain subcontractor task orders and modifications and perform detailed financial analyses, including expenditure and burn rate status.
- Manage all Task Order invoices.
- Develop reports to be used in financial management decisions and budget forecasting.
- Upload monthly invoices into WAWF.
- Consolidate and edit monthly report.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Must be eligible to obtain a DOD Secret security clearance.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to create and manage excel spreadsheets and track multiple lines of accounting.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.