Program Analyst – 13245
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Description: The Program Analyst will provide program management support to the Strike Force Interoperability Program.
- Prepare; review; and edit analyses, briefs, reports, and summary papers.
- Develop program documentation and schedules.
- Interface with government and military personnel and other contractors.
- Create and implement the use of metrics to track program milestones.
- Perform quality assurance on all reports, data, and deliverables.
- Evaluate and improve processes for efficiency.
- 1-5 years of professional experience supporting Depart of Defense agencies, preferably including NAVSEA.
- Prior experience providing program management support with an emphasis on dynamic, analytical responsibilities.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one-way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. High school diploma required.
- Must have a current DOD Secret clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.