Program Analyst – 13183
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Support Requirements Job Duty Task Analysis, Training Front End Analysis, Training Assessment, Program and Curriculum Development and the design, development, execution and assessment of a training program for foreign naval personnel. Must have the following:
- 3-5 years professional experience in training Front End Analysis (FEA) or training Job Duty Task Analysis, and experience designing and implementing training programs for shipboard/shore based sailors in the operation and maintenance of ships and shipboard systems.
- Experience developing training IAW with NAVEDTRA 136, Integrated Learning Environment Course Development and Life-Cycle Maintenance method.
- Experience in adapting curriculum and development of training for English as a Second Language (ESL) students.
- Experience with Instructional Design, Adult Learning theory Application, e-Learning and Instructor Led Training.
- BA or BS Degree.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a laptop, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have an active DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Minimum of 3-5 years directly related experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.