Program Analyst – 13182
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Support the quantitative and qualitative manpower requirements and RNSF Multi-Mission Surface Combatant (MMSC) manning policy for the Royal Saudi Naval Forces (RSNF). Must have the following:
- 5+ years professional experience in manpower and personnel development planning, including Front End Analysis (FEA) and experience designing and managing manpower requirements for shipboard/shore based sailors in the operation and maintenance of ships and shipboard systems.
- Experience with manpower and personnel requirements and development plans for FMS cases and / or Ship crew pre-commissioning units.
Required experience or qualifications for applicants include:
- BA or BS Degree.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a laptop, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have an active DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Minimum of 5 years directly related experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.