Program Analyst – 13181
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Provide technical and administrative management of the FMS ship acquisition technical documentation to include editing material to assure adequate content; proper organization, correct and consistent style and format as directed by applicable NAVSEA specifications and standards; clarity; readability; and conciseness.
- 5+ years professional experience in performing technical manual support of NAVSEA acquistion programs or naval FMS cases
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the concepts, principles, and priorities of the technical documentation field
- Experience with technical writing conventions and standards, digital data development, production methodologies for creation and distribution of documentation in digital and paper mediums, and review and evaluation of complex technical manuals.
- BA or BS Degree or equivalent professional experience and certification.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a laptop, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have an active DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Minimum of 5 years directly related experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.