Program Analyst – 13178
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Provide shipboard systems configuration management, to include acquisition, operation, maintenance, lifecycle sustainment, and training of shipboard personnel. Must have the following:
- 10 – 15 years of experience with US Navy ships and shipboard systems in configuration management, acquisition, operation, maintenance, lifecycle sustainment, and training of shipboard personnel.
- Experience in design, construction, and fleet introduction of Naval Ships to include design changes, ship alterations and identification of how these alterations affect configuration, operations, training and life cycle sustainment.
- Knowledge of the DoD acquisition process, including regulations, directives, and statutes, the Navy’s application of the DoD acquisition process, such as contracting and sea trials, and key naval ship acquisition roles and organizations.
- BA or BS Degree.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a laptop, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have an active DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Minimum of 10-15 years directly related experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.