PMS 326 Sr. FMS Logistics Analyst – 13228
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
In support of NAVSEA PMS 326 SOW Tasks 1 (Case Management), 2 (Engineering) and 4 (Case Development):
- Search item records from US Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corp and related government and commercial data sources; Locate and verify technical characteristics.
- Find pricing details; Identify obsolete parts, alternates and suppliers; Cross-reference CAGE code data and NSN records with procurement and alternative suppliers.
- Identify sources of supply for parts needed, including supplier contact information and pricing; Locate alternate sources of supply when primary sources are not able to deliver.
- Locate alternates to fit form and function by technical characteristics/parameters; Provide insight to end-of-life (EOL) issues; Obtain on-the-shelf availability data.
- Retain expert knowledge of IHS logistics software tools.
- Track parts ordered from “cradle to grave”, maintain current records of storage, shipping and delivery details.
- High school diploma.
- Must have at least 15 years’ experience.
- Prior Navy or Coast Guard Senior experience.
- 15+ years’ Foreign Military Sales (FMS) experience.
- Shipboard repair, maintenance and upgrade experience.
- 10 years’ experience with IHS logistics software.
- Demonstrated technical Naval engineering expertise.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.