PMS 326 FMS Program Analyst – 13231
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Provide Program Management support to NAVSEA Case Manager (Bahrain or other countries assigned).
- Support senior level NAVSEA Program and Case Managers in execution of FMS programs by providing technical and acquisition support to the NAVSEA PMS 326.
- Assist in or execute management of multiple active FMS programs often with high dollar value.
- Responsible for initial procurement actions, supply support, training, technical services and life-cycle budgeting advice and recommendations.
- Provide support for program development, analysis, and policy requirements.
- Experience with direct interaction with senior personnel in Departments of State, Defense, US Navy, and the authorities of foreign government military personnel.
- Coordinate release policies supporting the FMS customer and protecting USN/national interests.
- Support Program Management Reviews (PMR) and Security Assistance Reviews (SAR) and Weapons Program Management Reviews (Weapons PMR). Maintain track and report on Action Items and routine FMS action follow-up.
- Advises and prepares information products across a broad range of weapon systems involving Navy, DoD, State, Commerce, US Congressional committees, other US Military Departments, and Bahrain Ministry of Defense.
- Maintain ship transfer schedule and major, milestones including reactivation and modernization for international Excess Defense Article FMS aircraft/weapon system sales.
- Provide technical expertise in evaluation and analysis of HM&E and Combat systems acquisition, financial management, logistic support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably from Merchant Marine or US Naval Academy.
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in FMS Project Management.
- Knowledge/experience in US Navy Shipyards. Prior Navy shipboard experience a plus.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a current DoD SECRET Clearance or ability to obtain one.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.