PMS 326 FMS Financial Analyst – 13225
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Provide support to Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Foreign Military Sales (FMS) acquisition program. Lead and conduct efforts to provide support to PMS 326 Financial Analyst in reconciling problem cases with OUDs, DIFS problems, DCAS/MISIL discrepancies, and cases requiring deep dive approach to finding discrepancies, and reconciling in preparation for closure, cross levelling, or other actions as needed at all Country levels as requested at Country level and/or by Country Case Managers:
- Lead and conduct efforts conducting research and cost analysis for the development of Price and Availability (P&A) and Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA).
- Lead and conduct efforts in tracking the development and execution of FMS budgets and funding documents (including Obligational Authority (OA) Worksheets, Work Requests and Procurement Requests).
- Lead and conduct efforts in maintaining general ledgers and track commitments, obligations, expenditures and requisition execution.
- Lead and conduct efforts in providing supporting documentation for reported actions in support of implementation, execution, reconciliation and closure of FMS cases.
- Lead and conduct efforts in preparing financial reports (Case, RSN, PDLI summaries, FMR/CRR Sheets, and general case ledgers), briefs and other financial tasks associated with execution, reconciliation and closure of FMS cases. Develop data for presentation at Program Reviews and Financial Reviews.
- Lead and conduct efforts in developing and providing recommended Courses of Action based on analysis of data presented at Program Reviews and Financial Reviews.
- Lead and conduct efforts to independently perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Maintain and improve proficiency in the following systems: Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS), Case Execution Performance Tool (CEPT), Consolidated and Expenditure Reporting System (CERPS), Financial Management Information System (FMIS), Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS), Computer Optimized Batch Reconciliation Application (COBRA), AUTODOC, Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS). Lead efforts to improve team members, peers and subordinates, in their improving proficiency in the fore-mentioned information management databases and program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have 5-10 years’ experience.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a current Active DoD SECRET Clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.