PEO IWS 4.0 FMS Financial Analyst – 13229
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Provide support to PEO IWS 4.0 (International Programs and FMS) as an FMS Financial Analyst. Candidate will provide research and cost analysis for the development of Price and Availability (P&A) and Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA). Track the development and execution of FMS budgets and funding documents (including Obligational Authority (OA) Worksheets, Work Requests and Procurement Requests). Maintain general ledgers and track commitments, obligations, expenditures and requisition execution. Provide supporting documentation for reported actions in support of implementation, execution, reconciliation and closure of FMS cases. Prepare financial reports (Case, RSN, PDLI summaries, FMR/CRR Sheets, and general case ledgers), briefs and other financial tasks associated with execution, reconciliation and closure of FMS cases.
Candidate should have experience or training with the following systems: Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS), Case Execution Performance Tool (CEPT), Consolidated and Expenditure Reporting System (CERPS), Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS), Computer Optimized Batch Reconciliation Application (COBRA), AUTODOC, Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- DISAM SAM-C and NAVSEA Case Manager Excellence training preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years DoD Acquisition Experience with 2 years of FMS experience.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite with a heavy focus on MS Excel.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.