PEO IWS 4.0 ESS Jr. FMS Program Analyst – 13214
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Provide entry level support for IWS 4 Aegis Foreign Military Sales, admin support to the Program Manager and Contracting Officer Representative, tracking all training, paperwork, monthly reports and ensuring all documentation and contract requirements are met.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Aerospace, System, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering; Math; Physics; Computer Science; or equivalent technical degree desired.
- Support Systems Engineering and Acquisition Plan development processes and reviews.
- Develop Acquisition master program schedules with critical path assessments
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with the following systems desired: Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS), Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), Case Execution Performance Tool (CEPT).
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Must be a US citizen.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Selected candidate must be technically adept, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently as required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.