PEO IWS 4.0 ESS FMS Program Analyst – 13215
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Provide Mid-level case management support for IWS 4 Aegis Foreign Military Sales, focusing on technical program management support for identification of program requirements for international and foreign military programs while creating an effective approach for FMS case structure, development, and execution.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Aerospace, System, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering; Math; Physics; Computer Science; or equivalent technical degree required.
- 5-10 years’ experience working with the Aegis Weapon System required.
- Perform systems engineering necessary to develop technical definitions of specifications that validate the ability of the proposed solution to meet the customer Letter of Request (LOR) requirements based upon approved Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) studies, concept designs, or feasibility study baselines.
- Support Systems Engineering processes and reviews to include drafting and staffing of Systems Engineering Plans and support for technical review processes.
- Develop master program schedules with critical path assessments.
- Perform technical assessments of models and simulations used in system integration and test facilities; review and comment on modeling and simulation development and verification, validation & accreditation (VV&A) documentation.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with the following systems desired: Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS), Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), Case Execution Performance Tool (CEPT).
- Current SECRET clearance is required.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interfaces including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Selected candidate must be technically adept, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently as required
- Expect to Travel 25% of the time.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.