PEO IWS 3.0 Financial Analyst – 13210
Location: Crystal City, VA
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Provide direct BFM support to the STANDARD Missile Program Office, supporting the Budget Financial Manager, PEO IWS 3A. The Business Analyst must be able to work independently and have an understanding of DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution procedures.
Must be a self-starter and ability to pay close attention to detail with particular focus on analysis of financial data with the day-to-day contracts and business operations requirements.
Related duties include but not limited to:
- Financial analysis – Obligation and Expenditure analysis with data pulled from NAVY Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems weekly.
- Prepare Obligation/Expenditure APPN report.
- Execute in Navy ERP as required.
- Create and Track Navy Activity Funding documents.
- Review budget exhibits in PBIS.
- Prepare Mid-Year Briefs.
- Prepare HAC/SAC appeals for IWS 3A.
- Review Open Commitments, Obligations and RX reports.
- Complete monthly financial review obligation and expenditure line charts and compile presentation to include quad charts summarizing each program.
- Experience includes tracking and reconciling documents and financial records with Program Managers, Corporate Officers, Navy financial institutions and field activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Experience with the following Navy financial/databases: Navy Enterprise Planning (ERP), Program Budget Information System (PBIS), Computer Optimized Bach Reconciliation Application (COBRA) and NAVSEA Headquarters System (NHS).
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience required.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.