PEO IWS 3.0 BFM Business Analyst – 13199
Location: Arlington, VA
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Provide contractor financial management support services to the PEO IWS 3.0 Program Management Office. Perform a variety of financial related tasks to include SCN, OMN, RDTE, WPN, and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) in the areas of financial management under limited supervision. This includes preparing and entering documents in ERP; reviewing and providing financial information from MISIL, SCIP, DSAMS, PBIS, and STARS/COBRA databases. Interface with customers, contractors, NAVSEA, IWS 3.0 team leads and others as required. Attend scheduled execution meetings. Prepare documents for review and maintain action items for execution meetings. Maintain and update financial files as required. Support the budget process and data calls. Must have an understanding of DoD Finance system. Assist BFM in the day-to-day performance of functions such as: inputting documents into ERP, inputting documents into PRISMS/AUTODOCS, updating spreadsheets and researching data in various databases. Responsible for obtaining financial data and reporting obligations and expenditures to program office based on the data found. Assist preparing budget exhibits/BOCS/ issue papers and inputting into PBIS or COBRA.
- Create, prepare and maintain various financial reports for financial reviews, briefs and other related program support activities.
- Assist BFM with reviewing, updating budget that supports the program office.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative and think outside the box when needed.
- Assist BFM with Foreign Military Sales (FMS) financial data and other duties as required.
- Assist but not limited to other task and requirements as assigned. Maintain correspondence and data in an organized manner. Work with other staff to complete tasks as needed.
- Interface with IWS 4.0 to articulate FMS funding requirements and translate those into Task Planning Sheets (eTPS) using the RAMS system.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of Access, Excel and Word.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance preferred.
- Navy Enterprise Planning (Navy ERP)
- Program Budget Information System (PBIS)
- Computer Optimized Bach Reconciliation Application (COBRA)
- FMS databases MISIL, SCIP and DSAMS
- Electronic Data Warehouse (EDW)
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.