PEO IWS 10.0 Program Analyst – 13206
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Support the IWS 10C In-Service Principal Assistant Project Manager (PAPM) for CVN 68 Class RCOH availabilities. Duties will include assisting with the development and execution of the myriad of RCOH products associated with Combat System Modernization; planning, programming, procurement, and production/refurbishment, delivery, and life cycle support as well as Alteration Installation Team (AIT) removals, reinstallation and testing coming from the various IWS Product Managers and finally coordinating the CS Certification leading up to CSSQT (CS Ship Qualification Trial).
Performing these duties would require:
- Gathering data for planned CS Modernization configurations (system descriptions, equipment lists, Ship Change Documents (SCDs) and Availability Work Package (AWP) integration status);
- Assisting financial management (gathering and consolidating 7300 cost estimates from IWS PARMs, adjudicating annually with PMS312D through “face-to-face” Deep Dives in conjunction with the PARMs and entering 7300 into GEMS (Carrier’s GFI/GFE Enhanced Management System), gathering and submitting annual Obligation Phasing Plans (OPPs), FY funding requests, then tracking funding receipt and execution status – obligations and expenditures – via Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP));
- Tracking removal and installation planning products (initially ICD deliveries and then tracking NNSY SID deliveries to support AIT scheduling with just in time GFE deliveries) followed by AIT execution reporting (achieving AIT milestones for contracting, POA&Ms, MOAs, In-Briefs, etc.).
- Checking ILS status (SCD ILS Certs, system documentation and training); and Collecting and tracking shock qualification data.
- Coordinating and tracking planning and execution of CS Documentation, Test, Evaluation and Certification services/deliverables; Using the foregoing information to document the quarterly RCOH PARM status on behalf of the IWS PARMs in support of the quarterly Critical PARM Review (CPR) and to document the quarterly RCOH IWS AIT status in support of the shipyard Quarterly Production Review (QPR) for the RCOH Program Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Shipboard Combat System experience required, shipyard planning experience preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience required.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.