Office of Naval Research (ONR) Comptroller’s Office Jr. Financial Analyst – 13207
Location: Arlington, VA
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
- Provide a variety of accounting support services for the Office of Naval Research (ONR) Comptroller’s Office (Code 08) including: funding document research, outstanding commitment reviews, issuing funding documents, and managing incoming funding acceptances and direct cite documents from receiving organizations.
- Create purchase requisitions and associated documents in Navy ERP for issuance.
- Become proficient in ONR processes and operating protocols and their financial systems including ERP, as well as the MS Office applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a business-related field.
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ directly related experience.
- Must be able to obtain an ONR Position of Trust.
- Must have a great work ethic and the ability to work with other personnel in a collegial manner while under time-pressure stress in the work place.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.