NIPO Sr. FMS Program Analyst – 13226
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Provide Country Program Director support to NIPO (Taiwan or other countries assigned).
- Support senior level NAVSEA Program and Case Managers in execution of FMS programs by providing technical and acquisition support to the Navy International Program Office.
- Assist in or execute management of multiple active FMS programs often with high dollar value.
- Responsible for initial procurement actions, supply support, training, technical services and life-cycle budgeting advice and recommendations.
- Provide support for program development, analysis, and policy requirements.
- Experience with direct interaction with senior personnel in Departments of State, Defense, US Navy, and the authorities of foreign government military personnel.
- Coordinate release policies supporting the FMS customer and protecting USN/national interests.
- Support Sea, Air and Space Senior Engagement for Program Management Reviews (PMR) and Security Assistance Reviews (SAR) and Weapons Program Management Reviews (Weapons PMR). Maintain track and report on Action Items and routine FMS action follow-up.
- Advises and prepares information products across a broad range of weapon systems involving Navy, DoD, State, Commerce, US Congressional committees, other US Military Departments, and Taiwan Ministry of National Defense.
- Contact for international FMS aircraft/weapon system sales. Coordinate USN/US industry sale strategies.
- Provide executive level weapons systems acquisition, financial management, logistic support and user training to foreign military services.
- Familiarity with Standard Accounting Reporting System (STARS), Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have at least 15 years’ experience.
- Prior Navy experience is a plus.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a current DoD SECRET Clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.