Junior Program Analyst – 13203
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time, Exempt
Description: The Junior Program Analyst will provide programmatic and analytical engineering support services to a Navy program office, collecting, evaluating, and disseminating information on behalf of the Program Manager.
- Collect daily programmatic highlights and develop SES/Flag highlights for the OPNAV Sponsor. Maintain a list of all highlights and issue the list in a Quarterly Report.
- Issue a monthly Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for four (4) programs. Collect, plan, schedule, and maintain an MS Excel Tracker and MS PowerPoint display of program performance against a set of established metrics.
- Participate in meetings, develop high level summaries, and track action items until completion.
- Issue a bi-weekly report of program highlights. Collect information from various sources and manipulate information into a concise report.
- Collect financial information and prepare reports for presentation to management.
- Support review of NAVSEA Guidance and Policy Instructions, develop Comment-Review-Matrix (CRM), review policy against existing higher echelon policy requirements, and provide recommendations for updates.
- Collect monthly financial information from PBIS, and provide a holistic programmatic view.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for use internally for all products developed and issued to government customers.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- At least one (1) year of experience providing support to Navy programs.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Must have a current DOD Secret clearance.
- High motivation and capability to work independently and/or in teams and to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Significant organizational skills with an ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Experience planning and supporting meetings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Contract Financials preferred.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one-way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.