IWS 6.0 Project Manager – 13238
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
The candidate will:
TMB, Inc seeks a dynamic Senior level task lead/management type professional who has a strong working knowledge of Navy Financial Management in the areas of Budget Development, Budget Execution and tracking. A strong working knowledge of PPBE, Navy ERP, and Navy acquisition processes are a must for this position and an acumen for client interfacing for programmatic financial management. Assist government staff, as well as, leading a small team of financial management professionals towards the comprehensive goals and objectives identified by the IWS 6.0 Lead BFM. The task leadership and client facing individual roles and responsibilities would include:
- Direct support to the Lead BFM in IWS 6.0.
- Lead a team of roughly four support financial analysts.
- Knowledge of various Navy appropriations and relative law associated with SCN, OPN, O&MN and RDT&E.
- Work within the Navy ERP and NEPS.
- Participate, as necessary, in meeting for financial reviews with the client. Meetings would include, but not limited to: Execution Reviews, Acquisition Executive Summaries, Baseline Execution Reviews and Configuration Steering Boards.
- Regular reviews of Research Development, Acquisition Information System (RDAIS).
- Direct efforts for Cost Estimating related to Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC).
- Review of and approval of submissions for IWS 6.0 Procurement Requests.
- Monitor training requirements for staff.
- Identify areas of improvement for support and/or resulting products.
- Ability to adapt staff to changing requirements, as called out by the client.
- Participate in regular meetings with the Lead BFM client to maintain cohesive support.
- Participate in weekly meetings Program staff meetings; active interfacing with contract PM/DPM.
- Monthly activity inputs and accomplishments to PM/DPM.
- Timesheet approval and general HR requirements, as called upon by PM/DPM and HR Director.
- Proactive interfacing with other contract Task Leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have 15+ Years’ experience.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.