IWS 4.0 ESS Contracts/Program Analyst – 13236
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
The candidate will:
Provide mid-level technical contract support, focusing on pre-award document development for IWS 4 Aegis Foreign Military Sales. Ability to prepare and update technical acquisition documentation. Have technical writing background or experience with technical statement of work development. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities with stringent associated timelines.
- Excellent Technical Writing Skills
- Good working knowledge of the DoD 5000 Acquisition process
- Bachelors’ Degree in Aerospace, System, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering; Math; Physics; Computer Science; or equivalent degree required
- Assist with planning and development of Request for Proposal (RFP) packages for the solicitation of new procurements and major modification to existing contracts while adhering to a strict milestone schedule.
- Review, develop and update Technical Instructions (TIs), Statement of Work (SOW), Contract Data Requirement Lists (CDRLs), Government Furnished Information/Property (GFI/GFP) Lists.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Candidates with FMS experience preferred
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Working knowledge / ability with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Office applications
- Selected candidate must be technically adept, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently as required
- Have an active or ability to obtain a DoD SECRET clearance.
- At least 5 years’ experience with the Aegis Combat System or Naval Combat System.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.