FMS Support Officer – 13275
Type: Full Time Exempt
The Foreign Military Sales Support Officer supports the APM and Project Managers and has overall responsibilities to the program as it relates to financial administration and budget development. The FMSSO will interface with representatives at the Egyptian Navy Armament Department (ENAD), and with the Chief of Technical Affairs to provide support and assistance to the Egyptian Navy (EN) within the Foreign Military Support Office (FMSO) by providing Management and Technical Assistance. Related to, but not limited, to the following:
- Assist the Egyptian Navy in processing LOR/LOA and related financial documentation.
- Assist in management of FMS case documents and budgets.
- Interface with Office of Military Cooperation (OMC) to relay budget matters.
- Assist in responding to formal action items as they relate to case finances and costs and/or business matters.
- Provide the EN with Management and Technical Assistance on matters related to EN’s FMS Programs and Case activities in Egypt.
- Manage electronic records of communications and correspondence between the FMSSO, the Program Office and the Egyptian Navy Armament Department (ENAD) to include:
- Incoming email and paper correspondence recorded in electronic form.
- Outgoing email and paper correspondences.
- Case related information including amendments, modifications, and financial data.
- Letter of Request and Letters of Offer and Acceptance documents.
- Minutes of FMS PMR, OSV, MCC, FMR meetings as provided to the EN.
- Provide liaison between the Program Office and ENAD as requested.
- Provide monthly reports to the Program Office and ENAD as required.
- Attend meetings with ENAD as required.
- Draft correspondence, preparation of presentations, engage daily with client in both support and advisory role.
- Provide reports, presentations, analysis and recommendations to client by assembling & summarizing data.
- Minimum of 5 years of directly related experience.
- Must have an active DOD Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- US Navy Surface Warfare Qualified.
- Knowledge of FMS.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a laptop, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.