FMS Financial Execution & Reconciliation, Jr. Business Analyst – 13175
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
In support of PMS 326:
- Perform projections, execution and reconciliation of financial management with regards to ongoing contract between Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) PMS 326 and foreign clients.
- Track commitments, obligations and expenditures of assigned FMS cases and prepare funding documents.
- Review and analyze financial reports from MISIL, DIFS, CEPT, SCIP & DSAMS to determine case financial status.
- Provide FMS case financial reports and briefs to be used by Case Managers at PMR, FMR & CRR.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing / correcting data & recommend actions to improve case financial status.
- Draft correspondence, preparation of presentations, engage daily with client in both support and advisory role.
- Provide reports, presentations, analysis and recommendations to client by assembling & summarizing data.
- Research and maintain historical files.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 3 years of experience.
- A current SECRET clearance is required.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment; proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of FMS systems.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.