FMS Analyst – 13276
Location: Washington, D.C.
Type: Full Time Exempt
Description: The Foreign Military Sales Analyst will provide support to Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Foreign Military Sales (FMS) acquisition program offices.
- Assist between the NAVSEA program office and foreign countries for the full FMS lifecycle for multiple FMS cases.
- Prepare Price and Availability (P&A) Rough Estimates of Magnitude (ROM/7300’s) and Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) packages in Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS)
- Prepare Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR), Foreign Disclosure Review (FDR), Manpower Data and Travel Sheets (MDTS), milestones and metrics, and Military Articles & Services Lists (MASL)
- Prepare and track Obligation Authority Worksheets.
- Provide additional direct support to Data Exchange Agreement (DEA support) International support.
- Attend meetings and program reviews and provide presentations, written materials, and electronic communications.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience working with Foreign Military Sales (FMS).
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with the following systems: Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS), Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), Case Execution Performance Tool (CEPT), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), MOCAS, COBRA, STARS, and APACS.
- An active DOD Secret security clearance is required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.