Financial Analyst – 13286
Location: Washington, D.C.
Type: Full Time Exempt
Description: The Financial Analyst will provide financial management support for a Navy program office.
- Prepare and track funding documents using Navy ERP and track obligations and expenditures.
- Provide direct support to the Business Financial Manager (BFM) to include preparing and providing the funding allocation breakouts required in processing funding documents (reimbursable/direct cite), monitoring and tracking the obligation and expenditure benchmarks, and providing responses to midyear papers if appropriations fall below benchmarks.
- Prepare and submit Obligation Phasing Plans (OPPs) and facilitate all funding actions to the Navy Technical Team (WFCs and Contractors).
- Assist with budget preparation as required.
- Respond to financial drills for funded activities.
- Run financial ledgers in the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) system.
- Experience using Navy ERP to prepare and track funding documents required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be eligible to obtain a DOD Secret security clearance.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.