Financial Analyst – 13227
Location: Ballston, VA
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Provide support to ONR Code 08 with the following:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a business-related field.
- Possess at least three (3) years of experience within the last seven (7) years in Navy Financial Management.
- Possess experience with the DoD-wide tri-annual/obligation review process, including gathering data, performing analyses, making diagnoses, developing conclusions and preparing the required deliverables on an automated system.
- Experience with MS Office suite with proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience working for the Office of Naval Research (ONR) and/or in the Navy ERP environment is preferred.
- Ability to obtain a Position of Trust.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.