Entry-Level Financial Analyst – 13246
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Non-Exempt
Description: The Entry-Level Analyst will provide financial analysis support to a Navy program office.
- Prepare and track funding documents and track obligations and expenditures using Navy ERP.
- Prepare and manage Task Planning Sheets.
- Support management by preparing and providing funding documents, monitoring and tracking benchmarks, and providing responses to midyear reports as required.
- Prepare and submit funding plans and facilitate all funding actions.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Respond to financial drills for funded activities.
- Communicate timely and accurate program financial status updates to all clients.
- Track program funding performance against financial database records and ensure all funding actions are accurately reflected.
- Develop briefs, monthly financial status reports, and correspondence.
- Prepare budget binders for management.
- Monitor status of and track discrepancies in funding and budget documentation.
- Perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings as needed.
- 0-3 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a current DOD Secret clearance.
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one-way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.