Earned Value Management (EVM) Analyst – 13201
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
The candidate will:
Provide Schedule Analysis on Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) to government client from major shipbuilding contractors. Provide IMS analysis in its native form, including but not limited to driven and critical path analysis, IMS realism, IMS performance, and vertical and horizontal integration alignments. Provide 14 Point Assessment Analysis as a critical factor in validating the schedule integrity and the resulting execution performance. Generate Power point slides to enhance monthly Earned Value Management (EVM) deliverable report to government client. These slides will include spreadsheets and graphics relating the IMS to schedule variances, baseline changes and critical path. Serve as an active participant in integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs), Contractor Performance Reviews (CPRs), Quarterly Performance Reviews (QPRs), risk meetings, and other meetings as required. Provide Primavera and MS Office (especially Excel) training to government and contractor personnel as requested. Experience with Primavera, working with shipbuilding/shipyard, and with scheduling a significant plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficiency in Primavera and MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in contractor performance analysis, preferably in shipbuilding.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must be able to quickly obtain a SECRET clearance.
- Must be a US citizen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.