Deputy Program Manager – 13155
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Act as Deputy Program Manager on the Program Executive Office, Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS) Business and Financial Management (BFM) Omnibus contract.
- Assist with the execution of the PM duties and responsibilities as requested by the PM.
- Provide PEO IWS Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) Subject Manager Expert (SME) support across all of TMB’s efforts supporting PEO IWS’s twelve (12) Major Program Manager (MPM) and BFM organizations.
- Work with the PM and Project Managers to identify best practices and process improvements to assist PEO IWS in conducting effective and efficient PPBE and BFM roles, responsibilities, and product delivery.
- Responsible for professional development of assigned staff and coordination of PPBE/BFM Seminars and Forums.
- Flights up to serve as Program Manager in PM absence.
Required experience or qualifications for applicants include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to transfer an active DoD Secret security clearance to TMB.
- 20 or more years substantial demonstrated experience pertaining to PEO IWS, NAVSEA, DON, and DoD PPBE, Program, Acquisition, and Technical management, or Industry or Government business management. Strong preference is for a candidate would be a former PEO IWS MPM/DPM.
- Significant demonstrated experience as Deputy Program Manager or Program Manager working with Senior Executive and Flag level personnel.
- Extensive demonstrated leadership, supervisory, and task direction experience
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with others at all levels.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Self-starter, goal oriented individual who provides timely feedback on progress made on assignments.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks, handle complex assignments, and work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.