Contracts Analyst – 13273
Location: Washington, D.C.
Type: Full Time Exempt
Description:The Contracts Analyst will provide contract management support for NAVSEA equipment and engineering procurement contracts as well as funds allocated to Navy Labs.
- Must have working knowledge of Navy hardware and engineering services procurements, how to budget, plan and execute subject contracts, how to allocate funds, manage CLINS/SLINS, track contractor expenditures relative to POP dates and appropriation end dates.
- Must know how to develop J&A and other documents to support seamless contract management.
- Candidates shall provide assistance with contracts and procurement including putting together procurement packages including reviewing and editing Sections B through J, tracking required procurement actions, developing Procurement Requests and performing contract closeouts.
- Must have working knowledge of contract types including CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, FFP, T&M and BAA. Must be proficient in ERP and SPS for generating PRs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- SPS, ERP Contract and Acquisition Management, knowledge of FAR and DFAR.
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office products (Word, Power Point.)
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Minimum of 5 years directly related experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.