Contracts Analyst – 13249
Location: Washington, D.C.
Type: Full Time Exempt
Description: The Contracts Analyst will provide technical contract support, focusing on pre-award document development for Aegis Foreign Military Sales.
- Prepare and update technical acquisition documentation.
- Assist with the planning and development of Request for Proposal (RFP) packages for the solicitation of new procurements and major modification to existing contracts while adhering to a strict milestone schedule.
- Review, develop, and update Technical Instructions (TIs), Statements of Work (SOW), Contract Data Requirement Lists (CDRLs), and Government Furnished Information/Property (GFI/GFP) Lists.
- 5+ years of experience providing contract and technical writing support related to the Aegis Combat System or other naval combat systems.
- Experience with technical statement of work development.
- Good working knowledge of the DOD 5000 Acquisition process.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities with stringent associated timelines.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Aerospace, System, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering; Math; Physics; Computer Science; or equivalent degree.
- Must be able to obtain a DOD Secret security clearance.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Working knowledge / ability with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Office applications.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.