Business Analyst – 13288
Location: Washington, D.C.
Type: Full Time Exempt
Description: The Business Analyst will provide financial management support to a U.S. Navy program office.
- Work with stakeholders to identify requirements and funding sources and to validate budget for contract modifications.
- Develop briefings and answer emergent taskers to financial drills.
- Gather input and assist with responses to AWS pricing drills.
- Prepare statements of work and develop Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and contract modifications.
- Manage Government Furnished Equipment (GFE).
- Develop AEGIS Weapon System (AWS) production schedules.
- Draft and review Technical Instructions for Production Engineering Services and track incurred costs and closure requests.
- Assist with budget preparation and development of 7300s and Task Planning Sheets.
- Minimum of 5 years of directly related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related subject matter.
- Must have an active DOD Secret security clearance.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a laptop, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.