Business Analyst – 13180
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Plan, track variance analysis, and report on FMS case using Earned Value Management processes and methodologies. Implement financial policies and procedures in support of FMS projects; establish and maintain project cost/schedule baselines; develop WBS and related dictionaries, schedules and budgets; prepare written and verbal reports on cost schedule variances. Must have the following:
- 15 years Business/Financial analysis supporting resource and financial planning (e.g., POM, PPBE), financial execution, Earned Value Management, P-Card, Military Equipment Valuation, contract planning and management, IT budgeting, development of cost estimates (e.g., LCCE, PLCCE), analysis of cost data (e.g., RTOC), and/or development of cost-based work products that support business analysis (e.g., BCA, CBA, and/or AOA).
- Experience implementing Earned Value methodologies and perform related variance analyses for ship acquisition and / or FMS cases.
- BA or BS Degree.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a laptop, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have an active DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Minimum of 15 years directly related experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.