Business Analyst – 13179
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Manage the day-to-day development and refinement of program data records, to include review of Contract Data Records Lists (CDRL) and identification of data products to be formally delivered to the government by the ship builder including CDRL management. Must have the following:
- 5 years’ experience in data management and required records associated with US acquisition programs.
- Good understanding of contract data requirements lists (CDRL) and Data Item Descriptions (DID) as used in program and contract management.
- Experience in use of data management tools to manage, track and analyze data records in support of management decisions.
- Strong analytical skills, resourceful, and detail oriented with an ability to manage prioritization of own work.
- BA or BS Degree.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a laptop, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have an active DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Minimum of 5 years directly related experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.