Business Analyst – 13177
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Provide financial management support to the PEO IWS 1.0 Production Branch.
- Gather input and assist with responses to AWS Pricing Drills.
- Prepare and manage Task Planning Sheets in the Resource Allocation Management System (RAMS).
- Prepare and develop Statements of Work.
- Verify financial input to contract modifications.
- Review Technical Instructions and track incurred costs.
- Assist with budget preparation and prepare 7300s.
- Work with customers to identify requirements and funding sources.
- Develop briefings and answer emergent taskers to financial drills from Front Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Preferred.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a laptop, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Minimum of 5-15 years directly related experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.