Business Analyst – 13111
Position: Business Analyst – 13111
Location: Washington, D.C.
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Description: Provide financial management support for PEO IWS 10.0 Ship Self Defense System. Prepare and track funding documents using Navy ERP and track obligations and expenditures. Provide direct support to the Business Financial Manager (BFM) to include preparing and providing the funding allocation breakouts required in processing funding documents (Reimbursable/Direct Cite), monitor and track the Obligation and Expenditure Benchmarks and provide responses to Midyear papers if appropriations fall below Benchmarks. Prepare and submit Obligation Phasing Plans (OPPs) and facilitate all funding actions to the Navy Technical Team (WFCs and Contractors). Assist with budget preparation as required. Respond to financial drills for funded activities. Run financial ledgers in the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) system.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.