Automated Test and Analysis (ATA) T&E Jr. Program Analyst – 13195
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
The primary role of the individual will be to provide Test & Evaluation (T&E) Engineering Support Services (ESS) to the Program Manager in NAVSEA 05H. This will include reviewing test reports, providing metrics development and analysis, updating technical T&E instructions, drafting programmatic and/or technical White Papers, and advising the client on Ship/Platform Testing and special project testing.
- Technical Degree (A.S./B.S.) with minimum of 2 years of technical experience to include involvement in some aspect of test and certification policies and combat system integration.
- Highly motivated individual capable of working independently and/or in teams with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Significant organizational skills with an ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Experience supporting and participating in acquisition and planning meetings and technical reviews, including, but not limited to, Program Reviews, T&E planning and Data Analysis Working Groups, scenario planning/certification events, Verification and Validation Certifications and implementation of NAVSEA T&E Policies.
- Familiarity with DoD Acquisition process and, in particular, latest Test and Evaluation policies, standards and initiatives including Automated Testing Initiatives preferred.
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook
- Current DoD Secret clearance is required.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.