Location: Washington, D.C.
Description: The Naval Artist will provide administrative support to a U.S. Navy program office.
- Create artistic designs to capture Naval heritage and ship design.
- Provide historical perspective on ship namesakes and events.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 15 years of related professional work experience.
- 10 years of directly related experience in capturing Naval heritage and ship design.
- Ability to translate the lineage and historical perspective of ship namesakes and events into artistic designs.
- Demonstrated ability to represent the culture and heritage of the U.S. Navy in artistic drawings.
- Active DOD Secret security clearance.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one-way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a laptop, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.