Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Description: The Business Analyst will provide support to a Navy program office as a Logistics Analyst.
- Assist the Logistics Lead for two Surface Programs, one Submarine Program, and all legacy Submarine and Surface Programs within program office, to include Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) document development and ILS scheduling to coordinate with the engineering schedule.
- Assist the Configuration Management Integrated Product Team through supporting Configuration Management efforts by evaluating technical issues for supportability ramifications and providing recommendations (including change proposals) for resolution of any identified issues. Support Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) efforts, ILS certification, and provisioning.
- Manage warfare center expenditures to ensure proper allocation of budgeted funds on a monthly basis, complete quarterly analysis of warfare center spending and provides information for all necessary budget adjustments.
- Review governing DON ILS policies and procedures to ensure ILS plans and documents developed are in compliance with current DON requirements.
- Participate in Physical Configuration Audits (PCA), including capturing discrepancies and tracking resolution.
- Coordinate ILS Management Team (ILSMT) Meetings to include record meeting minutes, action items, and tracking resolution.
- Consolidate ILS inputs from the Warfare Centers in support of Monthly Brief.
- Support program office surface platforms Ship Change Documents (SCD), Navy Data Environment (NDE) ILS development, and fielding requirements.
- Use the following systems frequently: Preventative Maintenance System Management Information System (PMSMIS) – ePMS Gateway, Technical Data Management Information System (TDMIS), Navy Data Environment (NDE), Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS), and Integrated Product Data Management (iPDM)
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years of directly related logistics experience supporting the U.S. Navy.
- Must have a current DOD Secret security clearance.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.