PEO IWS CFO BFM Business Analyst – 13198
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
PEO IWS CFO BFM Financial Analyst. This is a government onsite position.
- Provide financial management support for PEO IWS CFO Staff.
- Prepare and track funding document status using Navy ERP to include tracking obligations and expenditures and processing funding documents (Reimbursable/Direct Cite).
- Provide direct support to the CFO staff to include preparing meeting minutes, presentations and status reports regarding funding allocation decisions and efforts to execute associated funding
- Respond to financial drills as tasked.
- Should have basic working knowledge of Navy financial systems and budget process.
- May be eligible for a sign on bonus.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- N-ERP PBFM preferred/not required.
- N-ERP Training.
- Minimum of 18 months direct support experience.
- Must have a great work ethic and the ability to work with other personnel in a collegial manner while under time-pressure stress in the work place.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
- Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.