PEO IWS BFM Jr. Business Analyst – 13193
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
Provide financial management support to PEO IWS 2.0 Above Water Sensors programs.
- Prepare and track funding documents using Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and track funding obligations and expenditures.
- Assist with Ship Construction, Navy (SCN) Program Ledgers and SCN Obligation Phasing Plans (OPPs), Ship 7300 Forms and Task Planning Sheet (TPS), organizational and administrative tasks.
- Perform Unliquidated Obligation/Expiring Funds deep dives and analysis. Monitor status of executed documents and ZFD/Document Provisions.
- Research and track discrepancies on Spend Plans, eTPSs & OPPs.
- Maintain the internal and combined EW/Radars leave/travel/training calendar.
- Assist with contract close-out/2193 tracking and actions, RAMS out-year analysis and budget comparison, Field Activity expenditure tracking and reports.
- Prepare budget binders for the MPM, DMPM, PAPMs, and Lead BFM.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET DoD Clearance.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to walk reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a laptop, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.