FMS Financial Analyst – 13224
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time Exempt
Description: The FMS Financial Analyst will provide support to a Navy program office as an FMS Business Financial Analyst.
- Research and cost analysis for the development of Price and Availability (P&A) and Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA).
- Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS) case development.
- Prepare Pricing & Availability (P&A) data and Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA), Modifications/Amendments, and MISIL Obligational Authority Case Revisions.
- Develop FMS case package through technical research, gathering pricing data, and conducting analysis.
- Track the development and execution of FMS budgets and funding documents (including Obligational Authority (OA) Worksheets, Work Requests and Procurement Requests).
- Maintain general ledgers and track commitments, obligations, expenditures and requisition execution.
- Provide supporting documentation for reported actions in support of implementation, execution, reconciliation and closure of FMS cases.
- Prepare financial reports (Case, RSN, PDLI summaries, FMR/CRR Sheets, and general case ledgers), briefs and other financial tasks associated with execution, reconciliation and closure of FMS cases.
- 4 years of DOD acquisition experience with at least 2 years of FMS experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have a current DOD Secret clearance.
- Requires in-depth understanding of all FMS policies and regulations.
- Requires databases/systems expertise in Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS), Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), Management Information System.
- Experience or training using the following systems: Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS), Case Execution Performance Tool (CEPT), Consolidated and Expenditure Reporting System (CERPS), Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS), Computer Optimized Batch Reconciliation Application (COBRA), AUTODOC, Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS).
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite with a heavy focus on MS Excel.
- Prefer DISAM SAM-C course completion as well as NAVSEA Case Manager Excellence training.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one-way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.