Location: Washington, D.C.
Description: The Shipyard Performance Analyst will provide analytical support to a U.S. Navy program office.
- Analyze shipbuilding processes at various Navy shipyards and provide recommendations on improvement in accordance with DOD acquisition processes and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 15 years of related professional work experience.
- 10 years of directly related experience in naval ship design and construction.
- Familiarity with processes used throughout the worldwide shipbuilding industrial base for manufacturing of both naval and commercial ships.
- Ability to analyze U.S. Naval Shipbuilding processes independently and provide recommendations.
- Expert knowledge in DOD acquisition process.
- Active DOD Secret security clearance.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one-way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a laptop, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.