Location: Washington, D.C.
Type: Full Time Exempt
Description: The Program Manager will lead a team supporting the U.S. Navy’s program office for Naval Special Warfare. The program manager will provide full-life cycle support including planning, requirements management, technical support, and personnel management.
- Lead a team of program personnel.
- Participate in program reviews with the client including, but not limited to: Execution Reviews, Acquisition Executive Summaries, Baseline Execution Reviews and Configuration Steering Boards.
- Review of and approval of submissions for procurement requests.
- Monitor training requirements for staff.
- Identify areas of improvement for support and/or resulting products.
- Ability to adapt staff to changing requirements.
- Lead weekly meetings program staff meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with the DOD acquisition process.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a program manager or deputy program manager.
- Active DOD Secret security clearance.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.