Location: Washington, D.C.
Type: Full Time Exempt
Description: The Program Analyst will support a Navy Program Management Office (PMO) with responsibility for an Acquisition Category (ACAT) I program as a mid-level GFE Analyst.
- Support Lead LHA Business Financial Manager, providing Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) financial support.
- Assist with various financial functions such as GFE funds execution and tracking and GFE budgeting support. Produce spreadsheets and financial reports as required.
- Communicate timely and accurate GFE program status updates to all clients.
- Help manage information flow and organization of records for quick reference at all times.
- Track program funding performance against financial database records and ensure all funding actions are accurately reflected.
- Interact daily with GFE Financial Analyst to address priorities and workload.
- Review, coordinate, evaluate, maintain and distribute OPPs, 7300s, and SPD Part I/III documents.
- Assist in development of Program Budget and Financial Data Calls.
- Resolve financial issues with Team Leads, PARMs, and GFE Analysts.
- Coordinate and participate in financial reviews with PARMs.
- Coordinate, conduct, and participate in Technical Reviews with PARMs.
- Provide backup information to GFE Financial Analyst in preparation for technical reviews, meetings, etc.
- Perform multi-class/hull financial cost analysis, OPP execution, and authorization.
- Prepare funding documents in ERP and legacy systems.
- Review ECRs, cost tracking, and funding recommendation.
- Develop briefs, status reports, and correspondence.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a current DOD Secret clearance.
- Understanding of financial management policies and regulations including but not limited to: Financial Management Regulation (FMR), Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and the DOD Acquisition System (DOD 5000 series) directive.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Prior experience providing program management support with an emphasis on dynamic, analytical responsibilities.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one-way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMB where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.